Today we went to the Ethnic Village. Nate is doing so much better. Today Nate let Albert hold him. Thanks for lifting Nate up ... HE answers! PTL
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Nate says Hey everyone!!!
Machell
at
5:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














9 comments:
I am SO Happy for yall!! Ive been looking on here everyday to see updates and said a prayer for Nate. You know I Love Yall and I cant wait to see him!
Dana
Hey Machell
I am so glad things are getting better. He is so precious. We are continuing to lift yall up. I love the pictures. I can't wait to see him.
love yall
Wendy
He is precious! We can't wait to meet him! Hope you have a safe trip there and back! Stacey
I absolutlely love the pic of nate with his daddy...i showed it to timmy and he just smiled...he is definately supposed to be with ya'll...deb
I can't wait to see ya'll and hold the little booger! He is sooo cute! I LOVE YALL!!!! Kayla :)
Nate is so handsome I cant wait to met him in real I hope yah make it back safe
Mack
I am so glad things are getting better. We have been praying that he would bond with yall,and that yall would have a safe trip. He has the sweetest smile. Can't wait till yall get home so we can see yall. Enjoy, becarefull,Love yall,Dona
Hey BABY NATE!!!
Oh, we Walker's can't wait to meet you!!!
Machell,
He is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
Hey Cannan & Chloe!! You girls look SOO cute with your matching outfits!
And what kind of animal is that behind you in the picture? i would be SCARED! ;)
Take care of baby Nate.. & momma and daddy too!
Post a Comment