A Place For You ...



"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

"Truely I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me." Matt. 25:40

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

See HIM working!!!




Yesterday we went to see the Tannous' and we tour the clinic where John works. It was great to see how HE is working here in Kunming. Lives are being changed forever.PTL Thank you John and Karen for giving your lives to serve others. Also we went to the Wicker Basket and ate lunch with John and Karen. We also met another couple from Georgia at the Wicker Basket. It's a small small world. HE is so awesome! Continue to lift us up and the Tannous' too. The ONE we serve is awesome and deserves all praise!!!!

1 comment:

Our family said...

So glad to know things are going well and that Nate is adjusting well. I'm glad all of you are enjoying your trip. Your girls are so cute dressed alike.
Still no TA. tomorrow is 5 weeks- that's 35 days. Where is that TA???
Have fun. Send a kiss in the Kunming wind for our Ellie.
Have a great time,
Jan