A Place For You ...



"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

"Truely I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me." Matt. 25:40

Sunday, August 31, 2008

HE has HIS hand on us!!!

Less than 24 hours after we left Kunming, there was an earthquake. Our friends in Kunming said that they felt the quake about 4:30 pm on Sat. Also Zhaotong where Nate is from had a lot of damage. HE has something special for Nate to do. Nate has survived his special need ... where here in China most boys do not live. And now leaving Zhaotong just in time to miss the earthquake. Please lift up Nate's foster parents and all the other orphans in Zhaotong city in Yunnan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you LORD!! HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!
Patricia