A Place For You ...



"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

"Truely I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me." Matt. 25:40

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nate's first day at church!!! :-)



We went to church today! We were brought to tears just listening to the people sing worship songs in Chinese to HIM. The church was packed with mostly Chinese families. PTL I was so thankful to HIM for the families there worshipping our SAVIOR. I hope more people will hear the Good News!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It brought me to tears too!! Couldn't you feel the presence of the the LORD in a mighty way?
Patricia

deborah long said...

YA'LL LOOK SOOOOOOOO HAPPY...YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW I ADMIRE YA'LL...IT LOOKS LIKE NATE HAS SETTLED IN WITH HIS FAMILY...I LOVE LOOKING AT THE PIC;S OF YA'LL,,,,YOU WILL BE COMING NOME NEXT WEEK?...YOU HAVE DEFINATELY FOUND "YOUR PURPOSE"..LOVE.DEB

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
What a beautiful picture!!! He is adorable and we cant wait to see him at the bank. I tried writing a comment earlier this week but didnt get posted. Gonna try one more time. Love you guys and cant wait to see you. Panicked when I heard about the earthquake and was on the internet trying to figure out where you guys were. Glad you are safe. Continuing to lift you all up in prayer!!
Love ya susie