A Place For You ...



"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

"Truely I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me." Matt. 25:40

Friday, July 15, 2011

Answering the Call ...

I pray that His people will answer the call the adopt. He is calling and His people need to respond. He is not going to let any child into a family that He hasn't already predestined. But there will be children that belong to families left behind because His people didn't step up and take the step of faith. I know it's hard to step up ... but once you take that first step God will show you that you're moving in the right direction. He isn't going to call you to do something that He hasn't already equipped you to do. These (His) children deserve a loving family. Many people reading this blog have room in their hearts, in their homes for one more. We throw away food at each meal that would feed one more child. We are responsible. I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty but if you feel guilty you may need to think of "WHY" you feel guilty. No one should ever adopt out of guilt. I don't want anyone to miss the blessing God has waiting on them. And it breaks my heart to see the eyes of the little ones waiting for their family to find them. They are helpless but we are not ... God has blessed us now it's time for us to bless someone else. Change the life of a child and I can guarantee you, your life will be changed more. "Once our eyes are opened, we can not pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act."
Proverbs 24:12
Until They ALL Have Homes!

2 comments:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

WOW beautifully written and I agree 100% - I am so thrilled you emailed me YAY I look forward to this new friendship xxxx

tracy hanson said...

Your Heart is Amazing! So Simply and Clearly Written. Thank you so much for sharing..
P.S Your Family is Beautiful.
Love,
Tracy