A Place For You ...



"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

"Truely I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me." Matt. 25:40

Monday, June 27, 2011

Updated pictures of Nolan









God is so good ... He has blessed us with updated pictures of Nolan. In some of his pictures the look on his face tells me that he knows his has a mama and baba (daddy in Chinese).

3 comments:

taralee815 said...

G&N get cuter and cuter! I know your family is counting down the days - the wait is torture huh!

Mandy Watson said...

He is adorable! I love the pics of him laying in the grass! Thanks for pointing out our daughter in the background. I do think it is her. It is comforting to us to see that they take her outside and hold her hand. We have heard stories of nannies who thought children with albinism were bad luck and wouldn't touch them without gloves.

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Will you look at that little face WOW angel with hidden wings xxx