A Place For You ...



"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

"Truely I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me." Matt. 25:40

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nate loves to play with little boy things like tractors, balls, Leggo's and animals. But he also loves to play with baby dolls with NO hair. He hates dolls with hair ...they scare him. He is very gentle and loving with the dolls. He kisses them on top of the head as he walks around. We found out last week that Nate had two other children living with him in foster care. Two foster sisters. They told us that Nate use to help feed his little foster sister ... she has CP and is unable to feed herself.


Nate trying to drive a tractor

Kanaan and Nate having fun!!

Nate with his babies.

Ok baby you need to potty like ME!!!

No comments: